“BEST SUSHI! ”

Kombu Sushi And Oyster Bar
Ranked #13 of 99 Restaurants in Nelspruit
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

I have had sushi across the world and this place can compete with anyone of those restaurants. Great local ideas like the biltong sushi and many more. I visited several times when I was in nelspruit - and their Mon-Wed special was crazy value for money!!

I just can't believe that places like the Spur and Nando's score higher in nelspruit!?

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I believe its actually the best sushi of Nelspruit and of my life! I will definitely go back there again!
Loved it!

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Beautiful atmosphere, friendly staff. Best sushi ever. I always have the salmon sashimi, it's fresh, very nice. Their salmon is also very nice, I usually have it with green beans.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful lunch of fresh fish. I had the fish and chips and my husband sushi. Both meals were delicious! We will definitely be back soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Have visited several times and I have to say it is very consistent.
Great food (Try the Teriyaki Salmon) efficient friednly service but not overbearing and very reasonably priced.
Good wine list.