All reviews elephant sanctuary spanish feel spanish village private garden the hotel manager the hotel offers nice pool area hotel grounds beds were very comfortable kruger park an upgrade beautiful grounds breakfast pack breakfast and dinner out of this world enjoyed our stay minute drive
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This hotel far exceeded my expectations.. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, clean and the bed very comfortable. The food was lovely and the pool was great. The location was very central for visiting places like Kruger and the Panorama route.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, General Manager at aha Casa do Sol, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

We would like to thank you for such positive feedback. It is always a great pleasure to see that our guests enjoyed staying in our beautiful property. We as a TEAM strive to give our BEST to our clients and we are looking forward to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Casa do sol is a great place to be, if one wants to relax and interact with nature, this is a place to be. The service was also great, the staff members were very friendly and always willing to help. The food was great. The only challenge was the spiders in my bathroom.

Room tip: I think you should fumigate the rooms to kill the spiders.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, General Manager at aha Casa do Sol, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I had booked a villa room but upon arrival, I was given a suite room. When I got to my room, I called reception to make sure that there was no mistake & I was told that the suite room is actually an upgrade to the villa room. I was satisfied with that response but unfortunately I was not ultimately satisfied with the room as this room 102 in particular is in a very bad condition. The bathroom basin had no hot water, there were mice in the roof, the main entrance door does not lock, & the lounge / tv room was very uncomfortable. In hindsight, this room was probably a downgrade to my villa.

Room tip: Room 102 is very uncomfortable, especially the lounge / tv room.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at aha Casa do Sol, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

We would like to thank you for your feedback. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience during your stay. We value your concern and this matter will dealt with accordingly and we will contact you concerning this issue so that we can rectify it. We as a team strive to give our best to our clients and we hope that we may host you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Six of us booked a meal in this restaurant to celebrate my sisters birthday.What a wonderful experience.The staff are among the best we have ever met anywhere ! We all enjoyed the food immensley and being a buffet we were all able to have exactly what we wanted in the right ammount.After we had all finished eating every member of staff arrived at our table with a complimentary birthday cake singing beautifully.They all had lovely voices and great sense of humour.It was a truly great evening

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Diane B
General M, General Manager at aha Casa do Sol, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Had a lovely stay at the Hotel and everything met or exceeded my expectations. All the staff was friendly and greeted you all around the property. The food was prepared well and served warm and interesting. The rooms was eat, clean and I felt at home once I entered it. The service from reception was also outstanding. I enjoyed a massage at the Spa and Mpho is a very professional therapist. I had a Great stay.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, General Manager at aha Casa do Sol, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018