See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We never even checked in! The parking lot was full of potholes. The pool deck had dirty old mattresses laying on it. The stairs from the lower parking lot to the building had police tape blocking it off. We called from the parking lot to cancel our reservation. Locals were surprised when our son told them we were staying there, it’s apparently a known hangout for unsavory types.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I reserved 4 nights after checking the website the portrait the hotel as safe and clean, it’s totally the opposite I called near canceled the reservation because I was totally disgusted by the conditions of the building totally opposite of what the pictures in their website, I won’t recommend it.

Stayed: July 2018
2  Thank 480alberto
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Do not stay here! I made reservations to stay here and cancelled them right when I went to check in. The front desk lady was so rude, there were very creepy-looking people staying there, and it looked filthy. It looked like a place for hookers, not family or friends. OH and they charged me for the night even though I cancelled because of uncleanliness and rudeness. Wish I could give them 0.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This place is absolutely disgusting! We stayed the first night but the second night we found roaches in the bed and left right away. The owner refuses to refund the money and still made us pay half of booked days. If you want stained towels, carpet that blackens your feet, mold in the tub, roaches in the bed and everyehere else, and to deal the rudest B**** of an owner, then be their guest! Absolutely horrific. I would give no stars if I could!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Leah C
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Found clump of hair and huge beatle in the bathroom. After expressing concerns to management, management refused to refund my money because the room had been used more than 3 hours (we dropped off stuff at the motel then took off for the beach for a few hours, came back and found clump of hair and huge beetle). Management never apologized and she walked away from us. Totally very poor customer service. After arrival, we discovered there is a burned building in front of the motel.

Room Tip: Ask manager to let you in the room to check prior to staying
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family