See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2017

was going to stay but fearful for our safety gang, crackhead methheads etc unsafe. Worst place to stay in Havasu don't go here it's a nighmare. Don't bring children etc. We were going to stay but canceled then they charged us anyways...

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 24 March 2017

The front desk lady was nice, but that was the only nice thing about this one night stay. At about 7:30 pm, just as we settled in to relax, someone started vaccuming right next door. Then, at about 8 pm, someone tried to BURST into our room! They pushed the door HARD! Turned out to be a cleaning lady who works there. I had to go to the front desk and read them the riot act, adrenalin still in my chest over the intrusion!

A few weeks later, I found a charge on my debit card for another stay, which I did NOT book! When I called and spoke to the owner, he was rude and would not refund my money! It was obvious I did not book another night, nor did I stay there, but he still refused to refund me! I'm still in the process of trying to get my money back some 20 days later!

This place is a royal DUMP, and I wouldn't recommend anyone stay here. The bed had springs that dug into my ribs, so I barely slept. The ceiling in the bathroom had been leaking, so there were huge bubbles of water, about to burst above the shower. Disgusting!

WORST hotel experience we've ever had. DON'T go here, you're better off sleeping in your car! Beware, this same owner also owns the Royal Inn next door, as well as the Motel 6 in Lake Havasu City. Pay the extra money elsewhere if you want any kind of comfort or decency!

Room tip: NO room would be appropriate to stay in at this horrible dive!
Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank Hope H
Reviewed 19 January 2017

The girls at the front desk were all super friendly. One even bought my son a treat from the Vending machine for his birthday (he turned 4 while we were there for the VW event / Hot Air balloon events. Room was clean but old - the place had the old smell - but normal for an old place with interior corridors. Funky decor but value for the $ was on par. Had a micro and fridge and wifi and bed was comfy. Would stay again if price was same.

Room tip: I would try not to have a room near the parking lot as it could be loud late with car doors.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2015

This is a 3 floor Inn. It has a micro fridge , small microwave, no coffee pot, color table top TV not many local channels, only one chair for the desk, no sofa so there was a lot of empty space. Block walls and roaches in the bathroom, blood stains on corner of mattress, can see under the door to the hall. They need to upgrade and spray and need new carpet spots on then, first getting in the room it had a smell, we lit a candle and sprinkled power around. Only one table on the side of the bed. Did have free wifi.

Date of stay: November 2015
1  Thank Barbara A
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Located near central Lake Havasu City, this property is convenient and inexpensive. It is near the London Bridge and the marina. It is off the main highway, so it is quiet. The rooms are small, but clean. Dog walking is easy, though be careful of desert-native critters such as scorpions and snakes. The second floor rooms might have a lake/bridge view.

Room tip: Second floor may have views.
Date of stay: September 2015