“My favorite jet ski stop burger joint on Lake Havasu”
Review of Sandbar & Grill - CLOSED

Sandbar & Grill
Reviewed 21 October 2013

If you are boating, jet skiing, or doing anything on/in the lake, you can stop on the beach and walk up to the Sandbar Grill, and grab some tasty food to satisfy that empty stomach. It hits the spot, not only for the hunger, but for the taste buds.
The food is ready pretty quickly, and they sell alcoholic beverages if you so desire.
It's just a very casual place, which is perfect if you are just coming off the lake.
I believe it is closed in the winter. Too bad, because their burgers are delicious.

1  Thank 2travel4fun007

Reviewed 18 May 2013

The burgers here are fantastic. Great spot for the summer months, but they close up shop after the crowds go home. So get some while it lasts!

Reviewed 5 May 2013

OMG! what a great tasting burger! I have to say the Bloody Mary was the worst I have ever had in my LIFE. I asked for extra olives; did not get...........but most of all, it was watery, not spicy and I don't want to be rude, but it was pathetic.

Reviewed 14 December 2012

This is a great place to stop by for a great burger and a cold beer right on the lake. Never been disappointed.

Reviewed 13 July 2012

There are the very best hamburgers I have every eaten. We are there every week when they are open. Closed for the winter months. If you love a GREAT burger this is a must.