“Mexican food with a flair ”
Review of Javelina Cantina

Javelina Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Javelina Cantina is Lake Havasu's number one destination for authentic Sonoran style Mexican food. With our amazing scenic view of the London Bridge you can enjoy dinner outside on our patio. Take advantage of our weekly specials and don't forget to stop in our world class Tequila Bar where we feature a new Tequila each month out of hundreds to choose from!
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Tasty to the last bite.. service is always exceptional and prices are very fair.. great place to take friends and family..
Oh oh, did I mention "Deep fried IceCream"
Hugs Jim

Reviewed 7 September 2017

After waiting 1/2 hour to be seated, I got a salad & my husband the taco platter. It was OK, not super. Alot of people in town for Labor day. Waitress was good and attentive. Probably will not go again, or will try something else??? A little overpriced, unless you get the specials. Good cheap margaritas, though!!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Food seems to be different from a year ago when we last ate here. I got a chimi and it came out completely dry, no sauce on it, no sour cream or guac, meat was very dry inside as well. Honestly, it appeared to have just came out of the microwave. Salsa with the chips is very bland. For as hot as it is outside during the summer days, I would have enjoyed it a bit cooler inside while we ate and there always seem to be a ton of flys inside as well. I am soo disappointed that I wasted $70 on a dinner for a family of 4, and that cost wasn't even including any alcohol, only 2 sodas and 2 waters in fact. Never again!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Kinda of a disappointment in the food. Just okay. For Mex food it's Bad Miguel's or Blondie's. Javalina has better atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

My husband and I had dinner here and thoroughly enjoyed it. He had the Pork Carnitas and love it. I had the Mahi fish tacos with mango salsa....yum! We shared a massive plate of sopapillas with ice cream for dessert, that was the ultimate finish to a great meal.