My husband and I came here for the first part of our honeymoon back in October we spent 5nights at Tinga lodge and we both say it was our best trip ever.
We met the lovely Lorraine, who made us laugh most days but all the staff there were so friendly and really couldn’t do enough for you. Food was great and so much of it, but my husband loved having 3course for breakfast lunch and dinner.
We was so lucky to have Jambulani as our driver and wanted as our look out they are so amazing and it wasn’t just us that said that other tourist around the lodge couldn’t believe what we got to see. They have been working together for a long time Wanted told me he grew up in the bush and Jambulani had been doing it for a time and it really showed.
We couldn’t believe what we was seeing and just when we thought our luck was out it got even better. Definitely recommend this holiday to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lion Sands Tinga Lodge - along the Sabie River within the Kruger National Park - is subtle, sophisticated and serene with grand open spaces. The main areas are double volume, opening onto a wooden deck. With just 9 luxurious suites, each located in an utterly private spot overlooking the river, you are treated to the ultimate African luxury experience. Each of Tinga's suites has a bathroom with in-door and outdoor shower, separate lounge area with minibar, private plunge pool and deck, 24 hour air-conditioning and a range of luxury amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lion Sands - Tinga Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tinga Private Game Hotel Skukuza
- Tinga Private Game Skukuza