“Easily the worst of them all”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Simply Asia Restaurant
Ranked #94 of 175 Restaurants in Centurion
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

They cannot handle a simple take away order. It is now the second time that they get a take away order wrong. No "sorry" for the mistake. Let me feel as if it is my fault. You guys must seriously get your things in order.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We visited the restaurant a couple of months ago and the service and food was up to standard for a franchise.
Well, we decided to give it another go tonight. There were 2 tables already seated. I ordered drinks but they did not have ice. We then ordered sushi and were told they are out of salmon. When it was delivered to the table, they combined the total sushi order in one plate. Some members of the group are allergic to prawns. The waiter then offered a seperate plate of sushi, but we are still waiting....
The "sushi chef" who is also a waiter will scratch her head continuously, pick her nose, waiter and then go back to prep sushi, without washing hands, without wearing gloves, and I can continue.

Hygiene is terrible, no music in the restaurant, service is bad, no atmosphere and this restaurant will never see me again and the same should apply to all future potential patrons.

I am sorry, but the place is really bad.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

The food here is very tasty, but beware the garlic, the food is literally laced with it. The owners are a tad odd though and give special attention seemingly only to people they know.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

The atmosphere was a bit damp for a Saturday night, however we arrived at 8.30 and they still gave us great service, fresh food & amazing noodles. Everything tasted great, was a bit pricey & no leftovers to take home. Cool waiter & happy with the food received.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

Love the range of flavours in the menu. The restaurant is sometimes a bit loud, but for the Tom Yum soup I can bare anything.