“Sushi Buffet is the best”
Review of Yamazaki Sushi

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yamazaki Sushi
Ranked #71 of 185 Restaurants in Centurion
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Yamazaki's "Eat as much as you like / Buffet" style Asian dining certainly appeals to the (hungry) palate. It isn't difficult to get your money's worth, and the chefs will make your choice within a few minutes.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Quality of sushi is very poor and type of sushi on carousel is very limited. I don't recommend this.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I've never been a fan of sushi - it was overrated and tasteless.
Last year, my SO decided to take me to Yamazaki Centurion to try to convince me otherwise.
What a surprise! I don't like the seaweed, so they replace it with a thin layer of rice paper - perfect; not like some of the other places who try to smother whatever I choose in multiple layers of the stuff.
I've since been to one of the "best" sushi places in Bloubergstrand (Cape Town) to try theirs, as well as three other places' sushi, and none of them come close to Yamazaki.
The one and only place I'll ever buy sushi from!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 30 July 2016

Good looking restaurant in a very nice shopping centre with many convenient shops like Elene's Pools, Vet Shop, Pick & Pay Hypermarket and many more.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Great place as it is quiet. Come here for supper when on business, read my book, drink some vino, eat some good sushi.

Date of visit: May 2016