All reviewshome away from homehonesty barhomemade ruskslovely breakfastwarm welcomesecure parkinga lovely staystay there againrooms are comfortablestayed for nightscycle raceswimming poolguest houseexcellent serviceannehostpmb
Reviewed 4 April 2016

Ann the owner of this place a helpful and lovely person who really tries to improve your stay. The rooms are big and stylish. The breakfast was delicious. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this B&B. There is nothing to criticise!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
tancredi232, General Manager at Tancredi B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2016

Vanessa, thank you for taking the time to review us! I so appreciate it. It was lovely to meet you - I do love meeting people from around the world! Maybe you will come back again to PMB!

Reviewed 31 March 2016

I had a very pleasant stay at Tancredi B&B. I was on a business tour around Kwa Zulu Natal and the end of the first day was going to land me in Pietermaritzburg. The location of Tancredi was excellent - very close to the CBD. It was very easy to find. The environment was a very calm and relaxing space. I quite enjoyed the finishing and cleanliness and the staff was excellent. Cheers

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
tancredi232, General Manager at Tancredi B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2016

Hi Siviwe
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. You have no idea how much it helps us (even when negative!). Thank you. It was great meeting you too and I hope that your business takes off in KZN and you will be back to stay with us.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Hey ! Our polished, professional Mrs Ann! The minute she receives confirmation of your stay, giving more attention to detail of your arrival! Her dress code, running her business as business! Elegant design and top quality layout of her business!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Ah, Zuzile, I loved meeting this beautiful elegant lady from Newcastle! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us - it helps us enormously so I do appreciate it. Hope you'll be back!

Reviewed 17 March 2016

A very old building which is aging and requires renovations. Especially the wooden floors and the bath and shower. I would also appreciate if they can do more at the gate if u going out as cars can hit u

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Hi Mduduzi
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We always appreciate comments, even the negative ones, as it enables us to improve what we are doing all the time. You are absolutely right - this is an old house (and therefore full of character!), probably 126 years old! It needs constant maintenance which we do - I have a maintenance man once a week and sadly, he was just starting on that bathroom when you visited us - it is now all redone. The floor is a different story - we had an infestation of borer beetles at the end of last year which we had to get rid of and at the moment I am trying to source old oregan pine floor boards to fix the floor in the passage. There are always things wrong with this old lady and she does need so much work. I am sorry that your stay with us was not comfortable but hope you will come back for another inspection!

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Friendly, accomodating, welcoming, homely, lovely atmosphere. Lovely furnishings and host was eager to help with any requests. Breakfast was customised per person - what a nice touch.
Just need air con in all the rooms not just some.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
tancredi232, General Manager at Tancredi B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2016

Thank you, it was great having you all to stay! We're working on the aircon story! (It's that cash flow story!) Especially as the temperatures seem to get worse each year. 4 of our 7 rooms now have aircon. Hopefully by next summer all will have. I am also sorry I couldn't help you out over Comrades. Ann