See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Excellent reception by Denzel & Gys. Centrally located. Hosts went out of their way to satisfy our needs. Homely feeling. Breakfast & Dinner - like my mothers. Clean & neat & beds were comfortable. Will visit again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank hbruwe230376
Reviewed 14 June 2018

I have stayed in BnB’s before , food and bad...but I give 79 on ridge a little more points than any other ...especially in Pietermaritzburg. The treatment , the room , the cleanliness , the piece and the breakfast are just more than what I bargained for...big ups to the owners‍♂️

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank ksibek987440
Reviewed 1 June 2018

This bed and breakfast was a real find. They are reasonably priced and if you are visiting the UKZN Pietermartzburg campus, they couldn’t be more conveniently situated. The hosts are extremely hospitable, going out of their way to make sure one has every home comfort. Great breakfast too!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Larissa K
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Gys was very friendly and accommodating. The accommodation itself was excellent, neat and homey and I had no trouble sleeping there. Breakfast was more than enough and very nice! Gys was also willing to help with challenges related to being unfamiliar with the area. I would definitely recommend the stay, especially if visiting University of Kwa-Zulu Natal's PMB campus. I will defintely use it as preferred choice of stay for business trips to PMB.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Charl J
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Family of 3 stayed for total of 4 nights across 2 stops in the same week and we really enjoyed our stay. Situated in Scottsville, the BnB is ideally placed for access to the N3 and PMB. Rooms were lovely and well presented and the breakfast was the best food I had in KZN during our 2 week holiday. Gys and Denzil were very welcoming and friendly and made us feel right at home. We will certainly look to stay again on our next trip to KZN.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family