All reviewssea viewbreakfast was deliciousenjoyed our stayumhlangabalconyvenueduvetconferenceafrica
Reviewed 28 September 2017

If you are looking to host a conference, what a great venue and wonderful staff to support your needs. It is good value for money and the quality of the food and service is fantastic. Congratulations to Janine and team!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2017

The architecture is beautiful, lots of windows for a beautiful view on the ocean. the staff is very friendly, the food was perfect, the rooms clean and very modern, breakfast was delicious. We can definitely recommend staying there.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I enjoyed my stay at Endless Horizon and will definitely go back. The rooms are very nice, clean and neat, food and wine is good and service is excellent! If you're going on a business trip or on holiday, I can definitely recommend this hotel. Great outside atmosphere and view.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Endless Horizons may be a bit off the beaten track but that is what makes it so amazing. Away from the usual hub of people and busy places, Endless is truly a place to relax, enjoy and unwind after a busy day of work.

The staff, the manager Janine, the food, the service,the rooms- all great! Thick and fluffy duvets to snuggle under while watching the ships at sea make for a great pre- sleep treat and while drifting off to the land of nod in peace and quiet, the only thing to worry about is the fact that the morning will come too soon and at some stage, you will have to go home!

An awesome place to stay- highly recommended!

Room Tip: Amazing views and service
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I still cant get over my disappointment at Endless for a so called 5 star Boutique hotel. The room was my worse experience, the size of the room made me feel claustrophobic, i kept on bumping myself to the wooden base standing out, all bruised and blue still. The duvet was thin and i could see through it, definitely not 5 star quality, pillows needs to be changed to 5 star standard as they have gone flat, no winter blanket as the eve was a bit chilly. In the bathroom there was no space for my vanity and make up bag. No space with a mirror to do my hair and make up, had to make use of the pull out mirror in bathroom and sat at the desk and raised my neck up so i could see myself whilst doing my hair. The office chair in room is far too heavy.

Asked for Irish coffee and it was serve in a MUG, and i asked the guy if he knows how to do it, if not i will have something else, however i had the Irish in the mug. The evening was noisy with doors banging and one stage it sounded like someone was moving furniture around. Little sleep and was awake early because of noise down stairs which left me to check out early even if my flight was only at 13:50. So yes i was completely drained and needed a good nites rest as have been travelling the whole week from different cities.

The staff warm and friendly i enjoyed them, Breakfast was absolutely 5 star. Its a pity that my expectations was not met as i was so looking forward to a 5 star stay

Room Tip: Revamp room or do not make it available
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business