Overall we always have a good stay, hence we return, the fruit flies at dinner and breakfast were a bit annoying. will definitely stay again as its our first choice always in Durban, We had to wait for at least 20 mins to be assisted checking in and out as there were only 2 people at the check in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corporate elegance, the Hilton Durban is an iconic landmark hotel offering newly renovated guestrooms in a supreme location near the Durban International Convention Center. Voted South Africa’s Leading Business Hotel at the World Travel Awards from 2012 to 2017. All 328 guest rooms offer gorgeous views of the city or coastline. Expect the highest standard of service, impressive facilities and dishes to suit any taste. With meeting rooms and grand ballroom space for up to 400 guests, Hilton Durban is one of the most established conference hotels in Durban. Stay connected with Wi-Fi access and work efficiently in the business center. Executive guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast and refreshments in the stylish Business Lounge. The outdoor swimming pool and our fitness center also offer an ideal place to unwind after a busy day. Refuel at any of our 3 stylish outlets, Vasco's restaurant, the Big Easy Winebar & Grill Durban by Ernie Els and the Coral Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Durban reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Durban Hotel Durban
- Hilton International Durban