See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were in Vanderbijl for official appointments, and we needed a place that we could use as a launch pad to "fly" to different activities.
Pomegranate gave us just that.... Nice, clean and comfortable accommodation and a extremely stable internet connection. (crucial for our mission)
We stayed 6 nights, and it felt like an extension of our home.
The excellent location put us close to everything and we could be at appointments within 10 minutes.
Owner, the rest of the family and staff were extremely supportive and friendly.
Will be back soon!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Hannesd181
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

My third attempt to find accommodation in the area. Really pleasant, stylish and friendly location and host. Looking forward to my stay. Close to Vaal Mall (5km), witg all the needed amenities in close proximity. I will add another review after checking out.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2013

This is a very nice establishment. The service is great and my Hostess Laeticia is very friendly. The room i stayed in had a shower and was clean and all shampoo, condiioner, shower gels were provided Really nice tasty breakfast. Private parking. Very Safe. I would definatly stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo