“Spur 10*******”

Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Soweto
Price range: USD 3 - USD 9
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Spoil your family & eat out at Wild Spear Spur, we are the best steakhouse & burger restaurant in Soweto. Bring along your kids for some great tasting food & dessert from our famous Spur menu.
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

The service is fast and the food is always amazing, especially the ribs, no restaurant beats spur ribs❤

Date of visit: May 2018
Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Wild Spear Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Hi rotondwatshivhase51,

Thank you so much for your great review! We're thrilled to read that the food & service was a hit.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

The waiter was the best.... His service was LIT, food was delicious and was well prepared the way I like it and the way I expected it.... I had an awesome time with my baby...... She had time to play and was painted very nicely and definitely she enjoyed herself.

Thank you Spur team.

Date of visit: August 2018
Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Wild Spear Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Hi Nozipho,

Thank you for taking the time to review Wild Spear Spur family restaurant. So happy to hear the food & service was a hit!

We look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I mean I have no words to describe how great my experience with my family at spur was. Everything was on time and organized really had a great time

Hi Neo,

Thank you for your great review of Wild Spear Spur family restaurant.

We are always looking to serve up a wonderful Spur experience - glad you enjoyed it. Pop in again soon.

Warm regards,
Spur Family

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Wild Spear spur is the best family restaurant I enjoy spending my time at. Great environment, team, food and everything else. Thank u spur jabulani mall

Date of visit: August 2018
Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Wild Spear Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Hi Pretty,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Wild Spear family restaurant. So happy to hear the food & service was a hit! Our Wild Spear team are people with a taste for life.

We look forward having you back again, soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

wow I had a fabulous dinning @ spur jabulani.... friendly staff and food was delicious.... definitely coming back with my family.

Hello Ashley,

Thank you for taking the time to review our family restaurant.

We're thrilled to know that you enjoyed not only our great customer service but also our delicious food and look forward to having you and your family back for it again, soon!