“Quick sushi lunch”

Fishmonger
Ranked #22 of 240 Restaurants in Sandton
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

Popped in to this restaurant for their delicious sushi again. I come here almost every time I am in Johannesburg. The food is always good and for some reason it is always easy to get a table. Service is very friendly.

Reviewed 23 March 2015

We usually visit a neighbouring bistro but as it was fully booked we decided to try Fishmonger. We were impressed, I had delicious sushi and my husband tried the snapper special. The food was nothing fancy but it was tasty and the service was very good. Definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank HeatherLeighK
Reviewed 10 February 2015 via mobile

Had a good lunch with my dad. The quality and freshness of the Scottish salmon was what you'd expect from fishmonger and it was delicious. The sushi was good, but not great although only had roses. All in all a great seafood spot, but not quite as good as the fishmonger in Illovo

Reviewed 8 February 2015

Our grilled fish dinners were done to perfection. The steam veggies could have been cooked a little more but they were fine for me. Marko, our waiter, was very attentive as was the host. Wish I had his name but I don't. The atmosphere is good. I can hardly wait to visit this restaurant again.

Reviewed 28 January 2015 via mobile

I stopped by for a casual weekday dinner, and had an awesome meal. The stuffed kingklip I had was very well presented - and it tasted as good as it looked. Perfectly cooked, and well seasoned to bring out all the flavours. Service also very good, and a decent wine selection. Nice atmosphere too. Will definitely return.