All reviews room was clean pleasant stay dam wifi bathroom checkers johannesburg
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night in November while on Business. Room was well laid out, if a bit smaller than I was expecting. Room had all you need, wifi was good, bathroom was very small. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Was a great evening sitting overlooking the small pond/ dam with a glass of wine. Will be back there in the future, convenient and very friendly team made it a good stay.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
The_CLHG_Team, Public Relations Manager at Town Lodge Roodepoort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for staying with us and for the wonderful review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your overall stay with us and that everything met your needs and expectations. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

The rooms are very cozy and intimate, space in the bathroom can become tight. Missing having a bath.

Breakfast offerings has less variety than before, still no Halaal offering for the Muslim clientele.

The muffin is always welcoming.

Overall a pleasant stay with Maria organising a warm porridge of cooked oats, delicious.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
The_CLHG_Team, The CLHG Team at Town Lodge Roodepoort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for the constructive review. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here on 26 august after a number of years. I must say i was so impresssed that the hotel reception, lounge, and the rooms and bathrooms are STILL in excellent condition. And the staff are still as friendly as the last time i remember. And a special thanks to simo for my request. I have stayed at over a hundred hotels now and all i can say is whatever guys are doing at town lofge roodepoort
.cary on doing it ..its working. The hotel itself is located near a checkers hyper supermarket, and a kfc. Many restaurants will deliver hot food to you such as fishaways. Its a typical town lodge room with shower only and limited toiletries but good value and a view of the lake. I will most certainly be back next year.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CLHG_PR_Consultant, Public Relations Manager at Town Lodge Roodepoort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review, it is hugely appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

I have just returned from a business trip to Gauteng and I stayed in Town Lodge Roodepoort for four nights.
The location was convenient to my workplace. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was adequate, clean and everything worked (save for the telephone which was faulty).
Internet is slow but free of charge and adequate.
The staff assisted me with some printing which I required and were very helpful.
I will return.

Room tip: Try it. You will be pleasantly surprised !
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Angus M, Public Relations Manager at Town Lodge Roodepoort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Nice, neat and clean. Ideal for overnight stops. Room was clean. Bathroom amenities a bit scant, could have been more. Breakfast was good. Staff very friendly and helpful. Secure parking for cars. No wifi though.

Room tip: take an upstairs room. ground floor window not so private.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Angus M, Public Relations Manager at Town Lodge Roodepoort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Thank you for staying with us, and we are so glad that you had a great stay! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.