“Breakfast”

Coco Bistro
Ranked #166 of 813 Restaurants in Pretoria
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Relaxing atmosphere with a large variety of breakfast dishes. Service was good and there are enough staff for all the tables. Food was well prepared and tasty.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Wonderful ambient, food was glorious. we had the Bacon wrapped garlic snails....DEVINE and the wood oven pizza.....LOVELY light crust...food here is gorgeous and we will surely return.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

The restaurant displayed menus on the table and ask the waiter about the mouth watering special, she said she has never tasted the stew, I asked her to ask the chef if it was nice and she came back with feedback that it was nice. I ordered the dish and only to be told ten minutes after I have ordered that they don't the special any more. I then asked for the manager and asked him if they don't have special anymore why is the waitress not aware? He said he has given them the briefing in the morning but she forgot and after that when I spoke to the waitress she said the special finished a long time ago.

If have been to Coco Bistro restaurant before the service was good, my advise to them is to keep and maintain goo service and customer relation.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

So my wife has embarked on a banting lifestyle - which means we all have to make choices that doesn't exclude her.
We discovered Coco Bistro through a Google search and we quite happy with the ordinary menu as well as the separate banting menu.
Our daughter ate from the kiddies menu which was a bit clichéd - but she was more than happy

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

If it wasn't for the Banting menu I would probably given it only 3/5.
The food, coffee, service and general ambience are all quite average. This is however one of very few restaurants with a dedicated Low Carb High Fat (LCHF = Banting) menu which is a bit on the expensive side.
Due to the lack of choice in the immediate vicinity - it stays popular.