“From start to finish, everything was, top notch”
Review of Kream

Kream
Ranked #6 of 815 Restaurants in Pretoria
Price range: USD 20 - USD 25
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Kream offers everything from steak to sushi to curries. We pride ourselves on excellent service paired with delectable food. If you are a wine or whiskey lover, come take a look at our wise range of options.
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Parking is safe, the entrance to the new premises is great, the decor is amazing, the welcome crew is eye candy, and the waiters are just the best I have ever dealt with, hot plates, there is a bonus, not to mention the food... they customed one dish to perfection...

Dewald G, Public Relations Manager at Kream, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Thank you for the wonderful words.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,114)

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

We recently went out on “date night”, with our oldest son of 8. Going out is a rare occasion with 3 small kids- so I was very eager to try Kream.
I was a little disappointed that even though we had booked a table we were taken to the top floor which isn’t as impressive as the bottom level- (perhaps I should have booked earlier or specified a table?).
The food and service was really good! The salmon was perfectly cooked!

Hi Kira, thanks for the review. I will share this with my colleagues to make sure that next time you have a much better table!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Came to Kream on recommendations but the overall experience was completely underwhelming. Not recommended.

Hi Francois, I’m terribly sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Can you suggest where we are lacking? Problem with food or service? We would love to know so that we can work on those areas of concern.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Kream relocated to new premises where the quality of service and food still is of outstanding quality. Atmosphere and ambience are judged based on personal taste - in my opinion the new setting has improved both these. It is much less "clinical" and far more cosy than the previous premises. Little else has changed in this simply fantastic restaurant.

Hi Wilco, thank you for your review! We put a lot of work into the new location so I’m so glad you enjoy the new space

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I have been to Kream on several occasions now. It is great for office functions, family dinners, and date night. The food and service is always great. The staff are very attentive and you want for nothing. I always look forward to my next visit to Kream. Try the crocodile carpaccio. Amazing!

Hi Shane, we glad you love it. Thank you so much for your review. See you soon