“Hubby and I out for a quick dinner”
Review of Wasabi

Wasabi
Ranked #11 of 83 Restaurants in Kempton Park
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My hubby and I visited Wasabi for a quick dinner. It was really great, except the frozen margarita that I ordered had so much chunky ice! I could barely suck it through the straw! But I brought it to my waiter -Shepherd's attention- and they quickly replenished it. The service was excellent! I really enjoyed the experience!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I went there for a dinner with my boyfriend and made a reservation online telling them it was a romantic dinner, so they made us a very pretty romantic table.

Sushi was phenomenal! The signature sushi is out of this world. My boyfriend went in very sceptical and left saying "How will we ever eat normal sushi again?" Absolutely incredible!! Their dim sum were also to die for!!

Service was excellent! Waiter presented some of their signature sushi to us and have us an opportunity to see some pictures in order to make a decision! Manager was always around making sure everything was good and running smoothly.

If you're in this area, go visit Wasabi! It's well worth it!

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Wow! What an incredible find. Hubby and I needed somewhere to eat that wasn't too far from the airport and found Wasabi. Wasabi is not the cheapest restaurant around however the setting, service and food is so worth it. This is fine dining at its best. Their dim sum and sushi selection is incredible and super tasty. Made me want to go back to the East again for another holiday. I really recommend a visit to Wasabi if you feel like treating yourself to an evening in a classy restaurant which serves great food that is well presented.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Completely dfferent sushi menu that leaves you wanting more but you cannot eat more. The taste of the food is incredible and the variety in the menu is truly wonderful.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Members of my family wanted Sushi for dinner so we decided to go to Wasabi. I am not a Sushi fan but enjoyed the chicken and cashew dish whilst those who had Sushi really enjoyed it. Service was good and waiters were friendly.