“Great coffee”

Illy Go OR Tambo Airport
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Best coffee I've had in months, also had a fantastic toasted sandwich,

Great that there are charging points unlike most other restaurants in the vicinity,

Staff that served me were extremely helpful and generous in helping me where I needed to go.

Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

In the arrival hall waiting to be picked up or waiting for passengers a great place for a good coffee. Highly recommend albeit a little expensive

Reviewed 8 October 2015

quick easy way for a good cup of coffee before your flight. The staff is friendly and service is fast. Nice place to relax and catch up on e-mails and messages

Reviewed 24 August 2015

Having missed my flight to Frankfurt, I had to re-book a trip out of Johannesburg on a much later tonight and needed both a beer and a power outlet, since both my morale and laptop needed recharging. I arrived at the counter to find that they were closed (so no beer), but the senior manager, a Mr. Lovemore (what a cool name), allowed me connect to his power outlets anyway. Then, when I needed to go online to retrieve an extremely important email confirmation, he gave me his personal iPad to go online with to do so. Are you kidding me??? Who does that????

His assistant, a very pleasant "Aizena," knowing that I was thirsty (I had been at this airport for hours), brought me glass after glass of water.

So ok... I didn't eat anything...I didn't drink anything (at least not anything I paid for)...but I if I ever darken the corridor of this part of the airport again (Gate A7-A8), you can be sure that I will pass up the "Mug and Bean" for this place.

Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

Coffee is really good but the service is shocking. "Baristas" hardly acknowledge patrons existence. In 15min I saw 3 people walk away shaking their heads.

1  Thank Raymond H