See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 February 2016

The staff was very friendly, it made everything so comfortable for me. The rooms were clean and I was given everything that I needed for my stay. I am absolutely satisfied and I would come back again.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2015

Stayed in room 9 in Lodge 4, it had a terrace and direct access to the garden, with its own parking and car entrance.
Shina on reception welcomed me in and Stanley took my luggage. Phumie fed me well at breakfast and kept my room clean and tidy. The garden was kept tip top by Daniel. Will look forward to staying again, thanks all.

Room Tip: Ideal base to stay in Johannesburg whilst making trips around and exploring.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2015

My experience at room 10 at no. 4 was exceptional. The welcome by Shina and her hospitality was amazing and she should keep up the standard if not excel. The staff responded to requests promptly especially on issues to do with wifi and Tv challenges raised. Phumie .also made my stay worth while by attending and making sure I was comfortable throughout my stay. It was home away from home. On another positive note the lodge is just home away from home and warm. Will definitely choose to stay here when I visit.

Room Tip: Ground corner suites have lovely gardens that are sunny as well
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

The service is exceptional. Staff very friendly warm and welcoming. Special mention to Mapule for providing great service with a smile. The rooms are great. The whole setup is good.I definitely will be staying here he next time I'm back. This lodge is like home way from home. Special thanks to Stanley for arranging timely transport to and from the lodge. Thank you.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2015

Special thanks to @Mapula for taking good care of us whilst staying at Tudor lodge for two weeks, and @Stanley for collecting us from the air port. I strongly recommend Tudor lodge to all my friends and family to come and experince the best customer service. The rooms are very clean. The place is perfectly located as is easly accessible and close to malls

Stayed: November 2015