“Top of the Line”

Ranked #9 of 1,461 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed one of the best breakfasts that I have had. Mary gave excellent service. The coffee was delicious, the juice fresh, and the buffet sumptuous. We loved it and would be thrilled to go back.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

How do you find such a great restaurant at a hotel. I would give it five stars. We ate dinner there two nights in a row and loved our soup and entrées so much we actually had the same dinner on the second night.
The first night we had their signature chicken and prawn curry.
We also ordered the soup of the day which was a delicious pea soup.
Please ask for their homemade black bread which is good for digestion. Just incredible is all I can say. Have to say that Cello, our server was so witty and fun. I will just never forget him. We asked for him for the second night but unfortunately he caught a cold, but not from me and could not make it to work. ( feel better soon)
In his place Lydia served us. A delightful young lady full of life and a big smile. She made our evening. Perfect. Highly recommend dining at this restaurant for the service, the food, and the ambiance.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

When you come out of International Arrivals, cross the road and veer slightly right and this restaurant is 30m in front of you. I ordered the Cauliflower, Chickpea and Pea Curry which cost $13 with a mineral water. The absolutely delightful waitress Zanele presented the meal explaining each part and warning me about the hot-paste provided on the side for those who want to spice things up. Fantastic taste-sensation for the vegetarian eater, but everyone should try i. Perfectly presented, superbly cooked and thoroughly enjoyed.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

I highly recommend Quills Restaurant in the lobby of the Intercontinental Hotel in Johannesburg. The prices are reasonable for a hot breakfast which also includes the breakfast buffet. Our waiter, BASH was very kind and accommodating.

1  Thank jonisb
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for drinks to celebrate finding a nearby geocache. We saw at the bar and had a cold Castle beer. They gave us a little tray of salty snacks while we sipped our drinks. We got to talk to several of the staff while there and we really enjoyed their hospitality.

We took a look at their menu and we’ll be back for dinner!