“Great atmosphere ”
Review of Adega Boksburg

Adega Boksburg
Ranked #663 of 1,386 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Cuisines: Sushi, Portuguese, Seafood
Description: Adega Restaurants are upmarket Portuguese restaurants that cater for a variety of tastes and styles. The restaurants offer a warm unpretentious ambience allowing the diner to feast in true Portuguese style. We are located conveniently in shopping centres where there is ample safe parking. Our aim is to extend the highest level of quality of food and service, without losing the personal attention and friendliness of the staff and management of the restaurant. Booking is essential due to the popularity of the restaurant.
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Seafood craving was satisfied and food and plates kept warm, good service overall.Tasteful food and variety of drinks and layout.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed with quality of food.

The 300g rump steaks were so thin.
The calamari tubes tasted like rubber

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Went with a crowd and had pre-booked which is advisable since the place was packed. All 8 of us had the buffet which was really good with all types of fish including prawns and meats being served. Very tasty food and good service. Only thing that put me off was the very loud music which meant conversation was nil but I do understand that it is only on Saturday night when the live band plays so will go on a different night next time. Recommended.

1  Thank SharksSupporter1
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

My first impression on entering this restaurant was that it was that it looked smart inside and the staff very welcoming. Service was good and I was served promptly. The menu was very varied and there were several items I could happily have chosen. I chose the ribs...... and afterwards wish I hadn't. I found them really tough and I think I left more than I ate. But I think I would give it another go and perhaps opt for fish.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

They prepare very nice chicken and their chips are so delicious. The meals for sharing always deliver for me although a bit pricey. I've always enjoyed a meal for two, either seafood or the espatada. I've found the chicken, fish and espatada steaks always nice and fresh. I go back there from time to time either for take out or eat inn. My kids love their menu's. As I said they are a bit pricey but the food and the service good.