“Specialty Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017

This restaurant served some amazing and unique sushi. Their specialty sushi includes a range of different ingredients to delight your tastebuds. We had their amazing Dragon Rolls and Tiger Rolls as well as another specialty that had cream cheese, cranberry and biscuits. The service was also excellent and our waiter advised us on which dishes to try. The atmosphere was pleasant and not too noisy. Perfect for date night or catch up with friends.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

The food at Villa Bianca is quite exotic. I have been there 3 times in the last couple of weeks and the experience was quite good. There is always something new to try.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I loved eating here. Was served by a friendly waitress and the food was delicious, with reasonably sized portions!!!!! The atmosphere was great and calming after a long days work. I would definetly recommend this.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I have never had a bad meal at Villa Bianca until today. We ordered oysters and had to send them back as they where spawning. You think they would do quality control in the kitchen. The fillet on the bone was tasteless. I had to send it back and asked them to spice it up a bit to give it some flavor. I am not sure what happened today but it was really disappointing and will not go back in a rush if at all. What really surprised me was the lack of management involvement with me sending two meals back not a manager in sight to discuss or question.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We had a last minute lunch here and it is a very good luxury restaurant. Service n food great. Their lamb specialty was very good and alap the seafood platter.