All reviews tsogo sun mimosa mall excellent service buffet dinner room service shopping mall recommend this hotel business trip enjoyed my stay cape town world class easy access rooms are nice an upgrade hotel is situated value for money reception staff
Reviewed 12 October 2018

This property is a pleasure to stay at. The staff are efficient, attentive and friendly. The rooms are spacious and clean, with big beds! The pool and gardens are very well kept, creating a peaceful environment. Conveniently adjoining a large shopping mall that you hardly know is there.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
Andrew L, General Manager at Southern Sun Bloemfontein, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear karlhl2993BA

Thank you for rating your recent experience at Southern Sun Bloemfontein. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I raised a query on being charged exyra for dinner served in room service as payment had been inclusive of dinner and breakfast. The response was flippant and short. It could have been explained better. I also recommend that guests are made aware that any dinner served through room service will be paid for as an extra. I always use the night before to prepare for my business meetings and can therefore not afford the hour spent at a dining hall.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear tabzolo

I have taken careful note of your feedback regarding the communication at check out and recommendation for improvement. Please accept my sincere apology for any inconvenience caused. Your feedback has been addressed with the relevant management for continued focus and improvement.

Warm regards

Reviewed 5 October 2018

I must admit the first time,I sent an inquiry for booking,I got a response after 2 days but they eventually got back to me. At this point I was about skeptical cause I thought the service would be poor. I persisted and booked with them and since then I have stayed there about 3 times and will always be first option.The staff is kind and always on a mission that you feel at home. Clean and Comfortable. The challenge about travelling is about were you stay,If the place is on point,You do not feel like you on the road. This Hotel is definitely home away from home.

Room Tip: Quiet and Clean
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear G9001KMdaniel

I have taken careful note of the initial delay in response to your booking inquiry. Please accept my sincere apology for the negative first impression created. I am delighted that we were able to turn this experience into a positive one and will continue to place focus on the efficient response to all booking requests. Thank you also for the positive review and ratings, we will continue in our strive towards service excellence.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Have stayed at the Tsogo Bloemfontein many times and have always been impressed by the fast, friendly and efficient service. Good value for money for the stay itself and a generous included breakfast as well as an excellent buffet dinner option. I can recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Anton C

Reviewed 1 October 2018

In love with the swimming pool area, it is very beautiful. Breakfast was proper. The room was smelling very nice and it was very clean, you will swear you the first person to ever sleep in it. I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business