“TV stations to be added, put irons in rooms. Otherwise food is good, the hotel is kept so clean & neat.”

Premier Hotel Regent
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in East London
Reviewed 17 September 2017

The parking space is a challenge. If that can be given attention, I will be happy.) It is not easy to access iron & ironing board. The staff is friendly at reception, they treat us like VIP's. We always eat well prepared food, big up to the chefs!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Francois v, General Manager at Premier Hotel Regent, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

dear valued Guest ag445

Thank you for taking the time to write you valuable review. Your concerns regarding the parking will be raised wit our Security Manager that the guards will give assistance to our guests. We also have a valet service available from 6am to 10pm, should you wish to make use of this. I am please to see that the staff made you feel like a VIP, that is after all the PREMIER way.
Kind Regards, Francois van Zyl

Reviewed 15 September 2017

My review for the conference/ workshop was excellent and the staff were always readily available to assist and friendly. Most of the people that attended the workshop were elderly people and were not happy or impressed about the sleeping arrangement, most of our rooms were two single bed place together. hoping that next time it wont be like that.

Dear valued Guest 682sr
I am truly please to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will forward your kind words on to our conferencing department.
We have several rooms that are made up with King and Queen size beds. please communicate with your event organiser to request these rooms for future bookings.
Kind Regards Francois van Zyl

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The room was exactly as requested, facing the sea, fourth floor. The room was very clean. The parking was sufficient, I always parked my vehicle close to the room I stayed in. The security guards at the gate were treating every one with high level of respect. They were very kind. The cleaning ladies were also kind and considerate.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Francois v, General Manager at Premier Hotel Regent, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear valued Guest Tukza

I am ecstatic to read about your stay with us. Our goal is to have all our guest feel as welcome as you felt. Your review will most definitely be shared with the entire team.
Regards
Francois van Zyl

Reviewed 13 September 2017

It is fine and I can recommend people there. The only challenge is that there is no SA news channel like eNCA or SABC 404. All others are fine. The sea facing rooms are beautiful for the inland person like me

Dear valued Guest matodzic
Thank you very much for your 5* review. I do apologise for the fact that we do not have the television channels that you desire. I will most definitely address this issue with the relevant parties to see if our current system will support the addition channels.
I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. Regards. Francois van Zyl

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My stay at the hotel :

Check in = 04th Sept 2017
Check out = 05th Sept 2017

The room I was booked in which was facing the ocean was in an excellent condition and gave an executive experience. I was unsure about the hotel before my arrival but my perception changed after my stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Francois v, General Manager at Premier Hotel Regent, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest Moloti Nkune
I am ecstatic to read your 5 star review of our beautiful hotel. I will definitely share this with this with the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Regards