“Simply Delicious”

The Smokehouse and Grill
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Braamfontein
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 17 February 2017

@Braamfontein A vibey environment with an energy that buzzes especially on a Saturday night. We ordered 4 platters for the table. Beef ribs, pork ribs, oxtail and calamari with sides. The ribs are smoked by specially imported machines and are absolutely delicious. The oxtail also a favourite of mine (the best I've had and I am selective). The service was friendly and Manager's presence felt. A very enjoyable, fun filled evening.

@Pineslopes Chilled, laid back, upmarket. pub-like outside and more formal inside. Large enough for big events, I however went with 2 friends. Once again, the food was scrumptious. Ribs, burger and oxtail were our choices. Huge portions. Followed by to-die for peanut butter ice-cream with caramel sauce. Excellent value for money.

I will most definitely go again.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Pineslopes branch: My husband and I tried this place in December. We were really impressed so decided to go back. This time I had the Oxtail and my husband had the Rib eye steak. Both were mouth watering. We got to sample the famous Peanut Butter Ice Cream. A must for Ice cream lovers!! Service was great and hands on management. This one is a winner.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

I've ordered a salad because I was not very hungry and it was huge and delicious. My husband ordered a outrageous 750 g t-bone and was very satisfied too.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Back for more after some time. Ordered all 3 types of ribs, the baby back ribs were the best by far. Great place, consistent, good food, now with great draft lager

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Best selection of the most amazing food - service is great - thanks for making our family get together one to remember!!

1  Thank Charlene E