Book In Advance

from USD 137.50
from USD 137.50
from USD 165.00
More Info
All reviews haunted tour wine tour mining town surrounding towns great guide cottonwood grapes orbs clarkdale sedona history stuff winery
Reviewed 17 April 2017

We heard about Jerome from a couple of our tour guides but I really didn't know there were actual tours. If you enjoy history of little towns then I would definitely look into getting a tour. We went as a last minute "let's just check it out" kind of trip after another tour guide told us about the Haunted Hamburger. We decided to head up for dinner. It was such a neat town with so much history. I would recommend a tour if you want to get the most out of this interesting little town. I'll be looking into the history on my own only because it is such a cool place. If you enjoy old town history then check it out.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 15 February 2017

He was very knowledgeable, he had a story about every place they went to. They saw a lot of historic places. We live in California and loved going to Arizona, taking that tour and knowing the story from all the historic places. The colors are beautiful, everything seems to be uniform.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Mirna F
Reviewed 31 December 2016

We did the 5 hour Spirits of Jerome tour that included a pick up at our location by the tour guide.
I thought that this tour would allow us to explore more of what the town has to offer and after having gone, I feel that I missed out on most of it.
The tour was only available late in the day with a pick up at 3. Once we got to Jerome , we were given one hour to eat and once we finished, every shop in town was closed.
A tip about the time things close would have allowed us to skip dinner and check out the shops. Also, the $110 price included a dinner voucher, so leaving that off would also make the cost more reasonable.

The ghost tour itself was okay. It included some interesting sites.
We typically love ghost tours, but this tour guide was very low energy and soft spoken so we struggled to follow his stories and hear everything that he said. He was a friendly guy at least.

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank Stephanie M
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Wanted to get out and explore, so we booked this tour. Out guide Ken was extremely personable and the 4.5 hours just flew by! We learned a lot about the "Wickedest Town" in America and had a great lunch at Grapes Restaurant. Next time we'll do the ghost tour!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 8 November 2016

This town is so amazing and well worth a visit. The tour itself was interesting and I would recommend doing this tour but just be careful on which tour you choose.
The tour guides were knowledgeable and cared about their town so it was a great overall experience. The guide knew his history and would offer little stories along the way to really showcase what went on in the town.

I chose the haunted Jerome tour because I like the fact we would be walking after dark to see and hear about some of the sordid, juicier details of the town such as murders, scandals and so on.

The only negative for this tour (and it was my fault for choosing this tour type) is the ghost angle. We actually stopped at several locations with those emf readers to see if we could 'talk to a ghost'. This isn't my thing and I didn't like wasting the time doing it.

However I could tell other believers in the group were enthralled and loved the stops, getting really excited when they thought they heard something.

Overall the tour group was great and the next time I would choose the historic tour not the haunted one.

Date of experience: November 2016