Went to visit Ray's Lounge/Bar inside the Renaissance Hotel. My friend and I were enjoying "happy hour" when a magician arrived. Turn up the fun! He was so good, Michael Paul Magic. We laughed so hard I spilled my drink. He is usually there M,W & F according to him. If you are staying at that hotel you definitely need to go to Ray's and enjoy the drinks and the entertainment. There are comfortable chairs and an outdoor area to sit and enjoy the AZ weather. The waitress was great. She made us our first drinks and they were great. This hotel is near shopping, arenas, as well as other restaurants and bars. You can walk to any of these areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa is a luxury hotel in Glendale, Arizona offering 320 guest rooms including 46 suites. Our hotel, spa and conference center provides 'Everything Under the Sun' for guests visiting Glendale for play, work or mind and body rejuvenation. Our accommodations are contemporary with splashes of desert decor, offering spacious areas for sleeping and living as well as amazing opportunities for on-site dining. We give guests an ideal location from which to do business in or explore the Glendale-Phoenix area. Located near Westgate City Center, the University of Phoenix and sports arenas, Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa is a perfectly located hotel that offers easy access to the best Arizona destinations including restaurants, entertainment and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Glendale Hotel And Spa
- Renaissance Glendale Hotel Glendale
- Glendale Renaissance