“Lunch”

Applebee's
Ranked #233 of 604 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

We had beer garden burger it was very good. It was very big really enough food to feed two people it came with French frys. Next time we will order one and split it

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

I enjoy Applebee's on the whole because of its "neighborhood " feeling. With the appetizers half off until 7 and cheap drinks it is a great place to go on a week night. Service was good, liked the green bean appetizer! Had a beer and enjoyed a quick meal. Good family place to go when on vacation when you want a break from "different." You know what you're getting.

Reviewed 25 September 2015

I went in at lunch time and asked if I could get the two for lunch special and requested two soups as opposed to some more costly item. The manager said no problem. I NEVER imagined it would be a dollar more than the menu listed price when I did not even get an entree. I will save my money and buy my soup at another establishment in the future because I felt cheated

Reviewed 9 May 2015

Had lunch with a couple of friends today at this Applebee's. Got seated right away and got our drinks brought out first. Then, she (Michelle) took our order and there were no mistakes. The manager dropped by and we had about 15 minutes of his time to just discuss several different subjects. They had a small problem with getting their lemonade to taste right. My good friend Andy had 3 different glasses of lemonade brought to him before they seemed to get it right. My meal included two different soups and a house salad. The chili which counted as one soup was very, very, good. Not to spicy and very tasty. If they could straighten out the refills strategy, they would get an improved grade. Don't want to be picky, but the customer should not have to ask for a refill more than twice. They get a A+ for quality of food, A+ for reasonable pricing, but a C for the Service area. I recommend this restaurant and I will return.

Reviewed 5 February 2015

It was Halloween. We wished to escape the neighborhood and we had a gift card, so Applebee's it was.
Oct. 31 turns out to be a good night to eat out. The restaurant was busy but not overcrowded so the wait time was not long. The wait staff was having fun with the date, and our server was a 'Candy Corn Girl'. We also met 'Crispy Bacon'. Not sure if they were food-themed on purpose, but they were cute and fun, and the service was good. They didn't even mind when we changed tables so we didn't have to sit under the very cold vent.
We ordered a main course chicken salad and a bourbon steak. Everything was done the way it was supposed to be and the food was served hot. Plus we kept the dinner cost down under the gift card by using the 2-for-$20 menu, which was new to us. We like this idea, as the portion sizes are more suited to us and the cost is reasonable. Beverage and dessert are not included, but that was OK, too. There are two other meal plans offering different choices, so there is something for almost everyone. The decor has changed since we last were there and much of the clutter is gone. This results in an opener cleaner feel, which was more relaxing.
Always the bathrooms are clean and the parking close in and convenient.
This night Applebee's was a treat and we were glad to miss the Tricks.