“Went in on Vets Day for hubby's free meal......”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #231 of 599 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 November 2014

They said wait would be half hour but it was abt 15 min. Got a table in the bar and Rachel was our server and she did a good job. Drinks ordered (special on Sangria was $3.75)Hubby ordered the 7 oz steak on the "Vets Menu" and I ordered the chicken/brocolli Alfredo. About 15 min. later Rachel comes out and says they just ran out of the Alfredo noodles and would I like penne. It really didn't matter to me so I said sure. 10 min. later food comes out and mine was a big bowl of penne with chicken and brocolli-plenty. Hubby tho said his steak wasn't flavorful-it wasn't a good cut of steak and it came with brocolli which he won't eat so I got that. After mentioning this to me he said it was the same last year!! We could have gone to any number of places for Veterans Day dinner. We almost chose Olive Garden. Next year we will.

Reviewed 9 September 2014

We stopped here last Saturday after church. I was happy because I saw the adv about all you can eat ribs. My wife got the standard plate of ribs. I opted for all I could eat. She got more on her "only" plate that I started with. Hers were hot, mine warm. It took a long time to get our first order, and a longer time to get my refill. Why do places offer a special, then not do it right? The fries and slaw was good,, just didn't meet my satisfaction for the main entrée. Sorry.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

I had a wonderful experience dining in this restaurant not only were the servers nice and friendly.But the place is clean and the waiting wasnt that long.This is one of the few places were you can find a yummy pina colada.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

We are fairly regular at this neighborhood spot and once again Anthony our cheerful server did'nt disappoint. I was at a loss for what to order and he came through with a tall chilled Stella Artois in the "Brewtus"glass to wash down my N'Awlins chicken and shrimp jambalaya. Mmmmmm yes, it was memorable and gratifying. By the way it was happy hour and kids eat free Tuesday, so our grandson chowed down as well. Only glitch was when the check arrived a while later, it didn't reflect the free meal. Not to worry, our devoted server promptly made it right when brought to his attention and he did it with a smile.

This guy is a great fit for the place, and I'd like to recognize him for his genuine caring attention without being overbearing. Not to slight the other servers however,because we've always received the best service and have made it a point to show our appreciation. This guy warrants a long due survey and so I was driven to do so.

This particular location is perhaps one of their best and is always busy and buzzing with smiley faces, especially at the bar for the twofer's. Recommended any day, lunch or dinner for family or other combinations of humanity, for good grub and throw downs.

Reviewed 9 March 2013

In the battle for the middle class casual dining crowd, Applebee's in clearly driving TDI Fridays out of business in the north and west sides of the valley. Applebee's has gone out of their way for happy hour and entree specials and lower calorie entrees that appeal to the working class. And, of course, they maintain an excellent bar service staff.