“Good, but it wasn't a wow experience.”
Review of Thee Pitts Again

Thee Pitts Again
Ranked #60 of 599 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I tried the rib/chicken combo. Was it not good, no it was fine, but for the price, the platter was lacking value. Would I return, probably not since I was from out of town and there are so many more choices in town I would try before returning. If Thee Pitts was in a small town with less competition, then I would rate them higher.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This place is not very good. We went because of their appearance on Diners, Drive-in's and Dives. Three of us went. Here is the rundown of what we ate: The brisket was old and dry. It was left uneaten. The Mac n cheese was average. It was left mostly uneaten. The chicken wings were good, but they were not smoked or spicy as the waitress said they would be. They were just fried wings. The grilled vegetables were good. The meatless Q sandwich was enjoyed by the vegetarian of the group. The chili was decent, made better by adding BBQ sauce. The sauce was the best item served. The famous cornbread was very dry, but edible if you smeared it with the honey butter. The brisket was, without doubt, the worst item we had so this would not be a place I would revisit or recommend for BBQ. If you want fried chicken wings and grilled vegetables, this may be the place for you.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

This was our 109th Triple D stop. We got it to go. The pulled pork after heating it up was still moist, had a good smoke flavor and didn't need any BBQ sauce. I did add a touch of sauce and it enhanced the flavor. The side were just average, the beans were well baked beans, the coleslaw was good. The service was great, the server was funny and did a great job.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

We saw thus place on Diners, Drive Ins AND Dives. So we had to give it try. We had a great experience here. The service was grrat. As soon as you opened the door you could smell the smoke putt. we had the mine sliders where we chose, pulled pork, pulled turkey and brisket. The meat was wonderful and the sauce was so good. the desire in the place makes it a fun environment. This is a must eat when in Phoenix.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Ate dinner there last night and it was average bbq I guess. The service was good. The prices were reasonable. It is a bit too sweet tasting bbq for me.