“Immaculate Property!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

roadtripp...
Las Vegas
“Immaculate Property!”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

My husband and I visit the Glendale area several times a year and usually book a vacation rental house. We have family and friends in the area and like to do our share of entertaining. This home is perfect for it. Very nicely equipped kitchen and beautiful back yard with a gorgeous pool. Everything was immaculate when we arrived and a very nice welcome basket was provided, water, coffee, coffee cake and a nice bottle of wine was there making it unnecessary for us to go to the market right away.
The only negative was a phone call at 4:30 Saturday afternoon. Apparently one of the neighbors had called the owner saying our music was too loud. Well---we weren't playing music. We were celebrating my 70th birthday and there was a total of 14 people there. Trust me---we weren't being rowdy. I'm wondering if a neighbor is unhappy that this home is a rental?
Anyway, I would recommend this house. Probably my favorite from a half a dozen homes we have rented in the area.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing