“Banana Pudding”

Lolo's Chicken & Waffles
Ranked #44 of 436 Restaurants in Gilbert
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I met some friend at Lolo's. The dinner was great but yaw don't sleep on the banana pudding. I wish I had the recipe. This is the best banana pudding I've ever tasted. God bless my grandma but it even tops hers. If you make it to Lolo's and have no room for dessert get you some banana pudding to go.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

OK, this was my first chicken-and-waffle experience, and they are great together! Lolo's seems to have the right recipe! BUT - the best was the biscuits and gravy. You've got to try them! The restaurant is very nice, and the morning I was there, they opened up the front of the place, giving a wonderful outdoorsy feel to the inside (there is also outdoor seating). Great experience!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Real southern food. Service is good and fun place to eat. The waffles are fantastic and the red beans and rice are a favorite for me. Fresh lced tea.

1  Thank Louis P
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

First time here and I was not disappointed. Chicken was nice and crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Waffles were not card board consistency like in many other famous chicken and waffles if dined at. Together, they are heaven in your mouth. Melon mojito was also delish! At $5.50 for happy hour, it's a steal!

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

We walked into this restaurant having no idea what it was and we left amazed. This was the best breakfast we had while in town. We loved it and are thinking about going back for lunch tomorrow.