“Great Burgers”

Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers
Ranked #146 of 474 Restaurants in Gilbert
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent variety of burgers and beer to try. Great service and atmosphere. We sat on the patio to make our lunch experience even better. Will definitely visit again when we are in Gilbert.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a late lunch, about 1/3 capacity. Tables and floor were dirty AF!!!! Should have walked away, but w someone else who wanted to stay. Scottsdale's location is SO much cleaner. Ordered a couple burgers with fries. Burgers were tasty and brought to the table within a reasonable time. Waitress forgot the sweetener for our tea, and was a little slow with returning to our table for follow-up even with an empty restaurant. Won't return to this location due to the lack of overall cleanliness.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

The slow service distracted from the experience. We arrived about 5:45 on Sat, 2/10 we were forced to wait about 30 minutes to be seated. The long wait was frustrating because we could see several tables for 4 sit vacant the majority of our once seated the server did not arrive to take drink orders. We ordered our burgers at the same time. The wait for beers was too long. We watched the server attempting to carry all four mugs in her hands, spilling a great amount of the beer. My mug was down over an inch below the rim. Once the food arrived, the food was above average by not exceptional. The burgers were delivered lukewarm, chips were cold. Our server attempted to convince us the poor service was due to the larger crowd on UFC fight night. If they had time to put up signs regarding UFC fight night, why did they not have time to staff properly. I am not sure the food was good enough to justify the exceptionally slow service.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch on a weekday based on the name of the restaurant. We had never heard about it but decided to give it a try.

Different options for all tastes both for the beers and the burgers. There are also other non Burger items on the menu, but certainly not your destination if you are on a diet...

My wife and I shared a burger with fries and both agreed that while not extraordinary the burger was decent.

I believe this restaurant should be listed as good but the service and the beer selection kicked it up a notch.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

My family and I went in on the later end of the night, so we were starved. Service wasnt the best and just got worse as the night went on. But the beer and burgers were great. I had the Macaroni & Cheese burger, which was pretty good in my book.

Just disappointed we had to look for our waitress whenever we wanted something. There was a pregnant waitress hustling her tables and making it work. Couldnt see why ours was never around.