“Moist chicken tenders”

Slim Chickens
Ranked #92 of 440 Restaurants in Gilbert
Price range: USD 4 - USD 10
Reviewed 29 July 2017

These tenders are some of the best tenders around. The tenders were so moist and did not taste like the oil they were fried in was old. There were plenty of sauces to choose from and the house sauce pairs well with the tenders. I recommend this place if you like chicken tenders.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Got a coupon in the mail for this recently opened restaurant. It was for free chicken tenders, French fries and a dessert. The tenders weren't and the dessert was about a tablespoonful. Well, it was free.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Loved the amount of choices they have for sauces and that the tenders are only lightly breaded. My only disappointment is the lack of side choices. Would have loved to see some sweet potato substitutes and veggies substitutes.

SC_Natalie, Guest Relations Manager at Slim Chickens, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Hello, thank you so much for coming in and giving us a try! We’re new to the area, and we understand it’s a big deal to try adding a new restaurant to your rotation of go-to's. Thank you so much for your feedback it’s important to us that we always exceed customer expectations! I suggest trying the side salad next time! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Tiniest chicken tenders I have ever seen, one quarter of the size of the toast that came with it. Fries were way over seasoned. The tiny chicken tasted good, on par with Carl's Jr. larger tenders. Definitely not worth $8.

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate your review and hope to see you back!

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

The last time I visited I waited twenty minutes for food because the macaroni noodles weren't "cooking right". It arrives in the store in a bag that just needs to be heated so I didn't appreciate the Manager on duty lying to me. When I got home the center of the seving was still cold.

This evening I tried again as I was impressed with my first few visits. I ordered the Cayenne Chicken Sandwich and it immediately looked different than the ones I had been served previously. The chicken patty was very thin, the lettuce and ranch were minimal, the chicken was dry, and they completely forgot to include the fried onions (see picture).

Maybe it's a fluke as I was a huge fan initially. However, it will be a while before I decide to give them another chance.