“AND A PATIO.........”

Adriana's Mexican Resaurant
Ranked #10 of 114 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Price range: USD 8 - USD 13
Reviewed 6 April 2018

When we saw the restaurant from the front, we were so surprised to see the great patio dining in the back. It was so nice to sit outside and enjoy the great weather and great food. My husband had the chicken and cheese burrito deep fried with red and green sauce. I had the bean and cheese tostada....both were delicious. The food was excellent, the patio dining was great but the best part of our dining experience was Adriana-our waitress.....she could not have been more delightful, offering helpful menu suggestions and just so accommodating. We loved everything about this great restaurant!!

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank sunnycj

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We spent a week in Sedona and came to the Cottonwood and Jerome areas for a little exploring and were recommended to Adriana’s by the park ranger at Tuzigoot. Amazing authentic Mexican food. Omg! Yum. Best I ever had. Adriana is a doll. What a lovely friendly woman. This no frills restaurant is the absolute perfect place to go after visiting nearby Tuzigoot state park (which totally rocks by the way and I felt was way cooler than Montezumas Castle, especially if you have kids). Anywho, the weather was perfect and we were able to sit outside and enjoy the lovely breeze. If you’re looking for a place with fancy high end decorative furnishings, this is not for you. I prefer a more authentic atmosphere myself. I only wish I could find something this amazing close to home. I think a lot of the locals go here. Lucky locals.

1  Thank Wildflower51
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My tired family of four got to Adriana's about 10 minutes prior to closing time, mistakenly thinking closing time was an hour later. We requested to order take out, not wanting to stay past close, but we were warmly and firmly told to stay put and take as long as we needed to enjoy our meal! Adriana, her family, and her food are pure gems. She treated us like family, engaging my young children in discussions about our vacation, their home state, etc. Other patrons were clearly loyal also, as thoughtful conversations and hugs were exchanged as they finished their meals. Adriana dazzled us all with delicious meals and amazing churros for dessert. I wish we lived next door to Adriana's. After seeing baseball games, Sedona, Grand Canyon, etc, our family ranks Adriana's as one of the best things on our spring break vacation!

1  Thank 560karaa
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Busy place. Hubby had enchilada and thought it was excellent. I had mole which was good. Great atmosphere and porch area.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Great food. They cooked us up a special dish not on the menu. Great server (Adriana we think). There was also live entertainment that we quite enjoyed. We would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Donna D