“Wonderful place to stay!”
Review of View Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cottonwood
View Motel
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Cottonwood
Reviewed 20 April 2016

I don't know if I will ever stay anywhere else in Cottonwood again! This place is great. Clean, friendly and what a view! It was quiet and felt secluded even though you are right in town. Beautiful grounds and attentive staff.

Room Tip: I had room 113 it was great, just wish there was a little more shelf room in the bathroom.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Sweet little gem of a mom-and-pop motel on a hill with a great view of the Red Rocks without the Sedona prices! Cute little town nearby has all kinds of restaurants with reasonably priced food,boutiques, galleries and antique stores. The room was clean and quaint with rose bushes out front of our door and our dog was welcome. What a great place!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2016

My truck broke down and I had to spend the night in Cottonwood, AZ. I arrived via tow truck at about 10pm on a Monday and found that the View Motel was the only place in Cottonwood that had a room available that would accept my small dog. The property is very old, but it appears that they have tried to maintain it. Although there were virtually no amenities, my room was very clean and the bed was fairly comfortable. Although I most likely would not seek this property out if I were to stay in Cottonwood again, I also would not be afraid to stay there as a woman alone.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2016

OK place. Great view. Room was reasonably clean, a bit run down, large, mattress somewhat hard & old but not terrible. Some of parking lot is unpaved. Neighbor lived in room & exterior stunk of cigarettes but inside room was ok. A little expensive for the type of place it was, but not terrible. If we stayed a few days and enjoyed the view it might be worth a bit more than other mom & pop places in town. It was up off the main road so quiet location, but still had one rude person honking their horn early in the morning, I guess to get someone living at the motel to come out of their room.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2016

We stayed here from Feb. 18/02/2016 - 20/02/2016. This Motel was originally owned by Lucille Ball's brother Fred. It is still in the family and currently owned by her niece. It has been nicely updated and is well cared for. The staff has excellent customer skills and we were treated wonderfully.
They found us a great service garage for our truck who also treated us the same way while we were there. If you were my best friend, I would recommend this Motel to you. We would definitely stay there again and again!

Room Tip: All rooms overlook the valley across to the mountains. You'll love it!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cottonwood
0.2 km away
0.1 km away
Super 8 Cottonwood
Super 8 Cottonwood
#7 of 7 in Cottonwood

Been to View Motel? Share your experiences!