“Best Donuts”

Ranked #1 of 20 Bakeries in Chandler
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Best donuts I’ve ever had! The freshness and flavors are tough to described because they are so good. Going there will definitely be a must every time we are in the area. Highly recommend this place to all!!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

My family is so addicted with Bosa! Not just their donuts but their sandwiches too! You say Bosa or even think Bosa and our eyes "glaze" over. I can't count how many people I have mentioned to that we had gone to Bosa and got lunch. Then they look at me as if I lost my mind. Then they say " You can't eat donuts for lunch!" I then tell them that I just had one of the best turkey on croissant ever. Then they tell me that they didn't even know Bosa had lunch sandwiches. I tell them there's signs that show the selections. Just remember to tell them when ordering what you DON'T want on your sandwich. Sometimes I go in and buy just the croissants for a meal I'm preparing. My days of making homemade croissants are long gone. They do such a great job. All of the Bosas are consistently perfect! Yes, I think we've tried them all....does that make me a Bosa addict....well I don't care I love them!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

With 22 years as a police office you know I have a great deal of experience with donuts. So let me just say this, Bosa Donuts makes the best donut I have ever eaten. My favorite is the "butterfly", doesn't sound to masculine but imagine a cinnamon role with a cinnamon-crumb topping. I have tried many of the others and they too were all one would want for their Donuts fix. If you like donuts go get one, if you don't like donuts, you haven't had a Bosa donut.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

We dropped by for a post-date night dessert/snack and had been told about BoSa so we sought it out. Friendly staff gave us recommendations. First, the apple fritter and the buttermilk donuts were worth every last calorie and carb. The crumb donut turned out to be ok. Cream filled donut had plenty of donut not filled but was still very good. I want to try a bear claw next time and maybe a croissant.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

The donuts here are freaking awesome! There is a ton of different kinds, and the staff is very friendly to children when it comes to their turns to choosing. I loved coming here on the weekends, and even at times for a late night snack.