“Great Place”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Chandler
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Chandler is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 703 Restaurants in Chandler
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Recently there with family and friends and we all enjoyed it. The Caesar salad was fantastic that came with the meal. Most of us had the fillet and it was perfectly cooked. Service was great from Tyler. Kids loved the ice cream. Highly recommend this place for dinner.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Wonderful evening celebrating a birthday with my wife. Our waiter was Joel and he was excellent. Joel was very personable and provided us with exceptional service throughout the evening. Definitely will go back and ask for Joel. Wife started with the Caesar salad and I had the lobster bisque. We both enjoyed bacon wrapped filet mignon steaks and they were cooked perfectly and fork tender. Only minor criticism was it got a little noisy because they had a large group celebrating and enjoying their evening.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

When travelling, we always look to tripadvisor for reviews. Paid off beautifully. This steakhouse was a little difficult to locate, but it certainly was worth it. After being at the baseball field all day, we chose to sit inside, although the patio seating looked nice on an early spring evening. The ambiance and decor were inviting with an amazing wait staff. Tyler, our waiter, answered all of questions and suggested many things. The salads were masterpieces. I had the prime rib and my husband had the rib steak and both were delicious. The steamed asparagus was perfect. The sauteed mushrooms were a great extra, as well.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered the Classic Steak, 6 0z with twice baked potato, veggies, and a basil/tomato salad for supper. All great. Server was knowledgeable and helpful, overall service excellent. Busy restaurant but food was served in a timely manner. Would definitely return.

1  Thank woolb2017
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Yes, I have reviewed several locations of the Keg. Yes, I keep looking for issues or any indication that the chain has cut corners. Yes, I'm not a big fan of "chain" restaurants. YES, I love the Keg!

Having grown up in Chicago, my husband and I are accustomed to wonderful steak houses, like Morton's. Chicago natives are snobs about pizza and steak. Sorry, New York and anywhere else but Chicago has the best steak houses and pizza places!

That being said, a chain out of Canada has made us a believer about great steak places. There are three Kegs in Phoenix and one in Tucson; we've been to all of them and now feel like they are our "Cheers." The locations may not know our name but, each time we go to a Keg, we feel like we are visiting our favorite cook that will make us feel at home.

We were just at the Chandler location. Great service (as always). Food is terrific. Ahi appetizer is worth the trip if you eat nothing else. Ahi and avocado prepared perfectly; could easily be ordered for dinner.

My husband had prime rib this time and wanted it rare; it arrived perfectly cooked. I had the small filet (I'm usually a seafood eater); absolutely perfect. The twice baked potato is always a treat. This time the waiter recommended the creamed spinach, which we had never had. Don't miss this! Fresh spinach with just the right amount of cheese and cream.

Ok, we splurged (my birthday). We had the ice cream pie with nuts, chocolate, etc. Suffice it to say, it was outstanding! Yum!

We now look forward to going to the Keg whenever we can. Cheers!