All reviews window type no meat diamond elite member hot arizona waffles biscuits and gravy front desk staff microwave and fridge will stay there again stayed two nights night's sleep convenient location nice stay continental breakfast lamp hallway phoenix
Reviewed 16 May 2016

Check in person (Lynda I think) quite a pleasant asset to the facility. Last trip I was alone. This trip my wife was with me. She agreed the room slept well, and staff quite nice. Breakfast very standard for a facility of this type. Scrambled eggs, sausage, Waffles, biscuits and gravy. My thought, coffee was very good.

Room Tip: Have been on first floor on both stays. No issues
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Guest_relations2k, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Hello Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments! Please do come again soon we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

First off there was a huge dead cockroach in the bathroom. Im not a wussy so I just tossed it in the trash and carried on. The room was hot so I turned on the air and a rank smell filled the room. Later that night it was chilly but the heater made an even worse smell that the air condit so I just wore a jacket to bed. The sheets were scratchy and the pillows were flat. The pool was under construction which staff said its been under construction for 2 yrs and it doesnt look like it will be done anytime soon. the hot tub was small like 2-3 people max if you dont mind siting on someones lap. Also the fridge didnt keep anything cold and the stove looked like it had never seen a sponge. Never again. The staff was friendly but the housekeepers cussed in spanish over the radio and said some no so nice things... guess they didn't think I understood them.

Room Tip: dont get a room on the outside of the building- super loud and sketchy people in the parking lot all night
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Guest_relations2k, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2016

I really do apologize for the inconvenience. We are always willing to accommodate a guest in anyway we can to provide the best possible experience while staying at our hotel. I believe there must have been a misunderstanding about what the issue was with your guest room. Again I apologize for the inconvenience staying with us may have caused you. I wish you the best in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

Main reason I chose this hotel was for a visit to baseball spring training with my sons, and the fact that it had a HEATED outdoor pool. The pool was very cold due to overnight temps in the 50s, and the boys couldn't swim all three days. I asked if the heat could be turned on, but was told that it was broke, with parts on order. When leaving, I asked if an adjustment could be made to our rate since this feature was a big disappointment to us, and the person on duty at the front desk (who I had not seen before) said she wasn't even aware that the pool heat wasn't working. I wouldn't choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

We have a diligent and hard working staff who would be glad to assist you with any issues you might have when staying with us. Next time please let us know if you are experiencing any of these issues and we will take care of them just as fast as possible. We hope to provide a better experience for you the next time you stay with us.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

Stayed one night during Spring training. Location is great, close to good restaurants and freeway access. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet and everyone working there, especially Vicky at the desk, was very pleasant.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Guest_relations2k, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property. We work diligently here to provide the best possible customer service and accommodations for our guests. On behalf of our staff here we thank you for the positive comments and we would like to invite you back the next time you are in the beautiful Chandler area.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

I was only here a short time, but I really enjoyed my stay. The two ladies up front were EXCEPTIONAL!! They were so friendly, kind (even to rude people), caring, always chatting with me when I came in & out, always asking if I was comfortable, and they were just GREAT!!

The bed was very comfortable--the mattress looked brand new, the sheets & towels & everything was very clean. I especially enjoyed the large windows with bay cushioned seating to enjoy the view! The free wifi was fast, the TV screen was large (although I never watched it), and the breakfast selection was UNBELIEVABLE--you could even make your own fresh waffles! Oh, the pool looked wonderful, although I had no time to try it.

The location was perfect--not in the thick of the city & noise, but just a couple of miles from major freeways, malls, every kind of store you could think of. Right across the street were some good eating places and shops.

I've actually been in "5-star" hotels that were dirtier and more uncomfortable than this cute little place--I would definitely go back!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo

I would like to thank you for taking the time to express positive feedback about our hotel. I know you have many lodging choices when coming to town and I appreciate your loyalty and continued business. We will continue to make improvements in all aspects of the hotel and I would like to invite you back to experience the continued change. Thank you again!!