All reviews small things coffee maker would stay again stayed nights convenient location free breakfast front desk staff carpeting maintenance
Reviewed 9 September 2018

I tried to get out of the tub and the handle broke sending me flying I hit my had and then fell on my hip and slid across the bathroom floor. The staff were rude and condescending about the entire incident this place is a complete disaster I would only recommend you stay far away from this place

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Chandler Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

foglinebandit,

Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you experienced with the tub. Also, we are sorry for the disappointing service you received from our staff at that time. Our team is working hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and are receiving the best service. Your feedback will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure that situation like this will not happen again in the future.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I only stayed a night but I was happy with my stay. I had an interview the next morning early and I was surprised to have an iron, ironing board and a coffee maker in the room! Plus free continental breakfast! For the price, it was an excellent deal. It’s not a 5 star hotel, but for what you pay for, it exceeded my expectations:) Also the ladies at the front all were super friendly and accommodating! I will stay again if I go to chandler. Ok

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

positivevibes2016,

Thank you for sharing your 5 star rating! . It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in making you feel comfortable and that you experienced no difficulties with our services or amenities. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Super8 Chandler for a short business trip. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Looks like they are in the middle of a remodel, it looks good so far! Breakfast was nice too,especially for what I paid :)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Happywifey1970,

Thank you for your kind comments and 5 star rating of Super 8 by Wyndham Chandler Phoenix Hotel ! It is always rewarding for us to read such positive reviews regarding staff hospitality and breakfast offered. We are overjoyed to hear that you had a great time with us and we are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Nice newly remodeled rooms with hardwood floors.
Good breakfast and great front desk.
Got the suite room and loved the space.
They can better in front desk decor.
Easy parking spot to find around the building.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Smith_Bhan

Smith_Bhan,

On behalf of my entire team, we would like to thank you for your wonderful review and for noticing our recent updates that we have made to our rooms. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and breakfast as well! We look forward to serving you again and giving you another five star experience.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for a weekend, room was good and remodeled, saw a lot of improvement they were doing which is a good sign, the property is non smoking which is great, frontdesk staff was really friendly, i like that it was walking distance from few restaurants very convinient.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank alexzas1818
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Chandler Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

alexzas1818,

On behalf of my entire team, we would like to thank you for your wonderful review and for noticing our recent updates that we have made to our property. Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five star experience, and we are thrilled to learn that we
have succeeded. We are overjoyed to hear that you had a great time with us and we are looking forward to your next visit here at the Super 8 by Wyndham Chandler Phoenix Hotel !