All reviews small things coffee maker would stay again stayed nights convenient location free breakfast front desk staff carpeting maintenance
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

This is not the place to take your family or for business, the staff is extremely rude and unprofessional. The linen is dirty and my fresh towels had stains and my bedding had stains and a shoe print as if though it was never changed after the last guest. The breakfast is okay, what is left after the staff eats what they want. Just not the best place for the price, there are way too many hotel options in the general areas to choose from with much better service.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Chandler Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

My B,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you
encountered during your stay. It is distressing to hear that you encountered a number of issues with our housekeeping and
guest services and I want you to know that we take your comments very seriously and are
working hard and fast to address these problems in hopes of improving upon the guest experience. We hope you can consider us again after the experience you had in us. We promise you a better service and a professional staff.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

I was hungry.I went 2 breakfast. There was a rude rowdy man in breakfast room.They force you 2eat in the breakfast room .I couldn't with they profanity man in there&children were there.I want my money back .

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Chandler Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

sweetirislady56,

Your review is greatly appreciated, though it is very disappointing to learn of the bad impression we made with the state of our accommodations. I am sorry for any rudeness that you encountered with this situation and I assure you that your comments have been addressed with our entire staff and management team to ensure that no similar incident occurs in the future. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guest
experiences the same inconvenience.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I paid plenty of money to stay is this Super 8 in Chandler AZ. I had never had an experience like this. We stayed Friday, April 20th there. My Granddaughter and I go to go get breakfast Saturday Morning and I am a diabetic and my grandson was in the room and we were going to take some cereal and yogart to the room and snack on and we were told we could not take it with us. That was very disappointing. The kids were hungry and I needed to eat. That was the first. The next thing we were checking into another room at a different hotel and town and my card was declined. Went to the bank on Monday they said that a hold was put on my account from them. This morning I checked my account and $100 was taken out of my account. I called them to see why and they said that there was blood on the sheets and on the towels and that they had to throw them away. My Granddaughter had a bloody nose it was an accident. Then the manager she said that there was feecies on the towels too, that is not true we are not that kind of people. There might had been makeup but not feecies. We use wipes for my Grandson. I will never stay at this place again. I have stayed at expensive hotels and other motels in the area and this has never happened to us. Why would I pay super 8 motel $100 for sheets and towels.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Chandler Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Antoinette V,

I am very sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced during your recent stay with us. It is very important to us to address these sorts of issues right away and to ensure that you are able to enjoy the rest of your stay. Thank you for sharing your honest and constructive review, rating, and evaluation of our services and accommodations.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Great location, the rooms looked great, the employees were very friendly and helpful, i would recommend this hotel to anyone. the property was very clean and well designed. great place to go on vacation or stay for business

Room Tip: upper floors are the quietest
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank zacktucker3

zacktucker3,

Our primary aim is to give you a comfortable and accommodating experience, and we are very pleased to hear of our success in this ambition. It's rewarding to learn that we exceeded your expectations with the accommodations, hospitality and cleanliness of our guest rooms. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations of service and accommodations and we're all looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 21 April 2018

I was happy in here... think about come back
I enjoy a lot of stuff but I dont know other people will enjoy also
I hope they do, this is a place very friendly and it was nice
to stay here gonna come back soon

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank paassion1

paassion1,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! We are glad that you found the majority of your experience to be satisfactory. Thank you for sharing this review.