“Excellent Food & Atmosphere ”
Review of Abuelo's

Abuelo's
Ranked #6 of 709 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Our family and friends were recently there for dinner and it was great! Restaurant was clean and our server was very good. Food and drinks were a great value.

AbuelosManagers, Guest Relations Manager at Abuelo's, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

We’re so glad that you stopped by! Thanks for the awesome review. We hope to see you soon! Thanks, Abuelo’s Guest Satisfaction Team

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The tortilla soup was great. I ordered a side of Mexican rice, which I threw in the soup, which made it even better. The Margaritas were excellent. I would go here again.

We're so glad you had an enjoyable visit with us! Thank you for the kind words. We hope to see you back soon! Thanks, Abuelo’s Guest Satisfaction Team

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My wife and I visit the Phoenix area most years during the months of January to April. We like to try different restaurants and may visit one twice in the same year. We have eaten four dinners at Abelo's with four different sets of friends. Everyone we take raves about their meal. Service is great, the staff are friendly and the food is very good.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My husband was wanting to taste some Mexican food, so we chose Abuelo's in Chandler, AZ. We were pleasantly surprised at the beautiful restaurant and our meals were excellent.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Every year I have to go here because my nephew picks this place for his birthday dinner. I can't say I would ever go there otherwise. Their food is average at best, and their prices are high for what you get. I have never understood why this place is so popular. There are many better places for Mexican food in this area. I'd suggest Si Senior's.

AbuelosManagers, Guest Relations Manager at Abuelo's, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thanks for the feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve so we appreciate the good input. We hope to welcome you back for another try soon! Thanks, Abuelo's Guest Satisfaction Team