“The Four of Us Were Completely Impressed”

Swaddee Thai Cuisine
Ranked #123 of 731 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Over the past 5 years I have eaten at Swaddee at least 3 times per year always for dinner. I never experienced a meal or service that rated less than 4-stars. Yesterday evening the four of us ordered the Chicken Satay and Fresh Rolls as the appetizers and the Beef Salad, Yellow Chicken Curry, Pork Chili Basil and Pad Thai Noodles as the main courses. The service was spot-on attentive and the food was great. I had to give the experience a 5. There you have it!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We were seated promptly and menus given. We needed to wait to place our order. We visited on a Saturday afternoon and the restaurant was not busy. Really no reason for the wait. We started with veggie rolls, pork dumpling and chicken satay. All were excellent and arrived in a timely manner. Our main courses consisted of pad woon sen and veggie with beef soup. They were both slow in arriving.
Overall the food is excellent and we hope to return. Oh, and by the way, 5% discount for cash.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We tried this place for dinner one night and were greeted and seated immediately. We put in our drink order and then ordered a Larb Salad which was delicious. I ordered Spicy Basil with Chicken and my partner ordered Panang Curry with chicken. Both were very delicious. They kept our drinks full. The restaurant was clean as were the Restrooms. They give a 5% discount if you pay cash, so if you like to save some money, bring cash.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve been going there for over two years and their customer service is the worst I’ve ever had, compared to all other restaurants. The reason I frequent this place is because I love their Thai fried rice and it’s nearby my house in chandler, but their customer service is unbearable especially as what a Yelp customer mentioned, the petite waitress has a bad attitude, every single time, and she barely speaks any English and she has messed up my order before, seems like I’m not the only one. Probably won’t be back there again soon because there are so many choices for Thai food and any restaurant you go to you can get better service which makes you think it’s worth the money and tips.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Once again a visit to a terrific Thai restaurant. Everything ordered has been outstanding. Including Spicy Eggplant with chicken, Pad Thai, Tom Yum Soup, and Pineapple Fried Rice.