“Great Thai Food ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

I had a great time in swaddee thai in Chandler , My friends recommend this place. I'm order chow men , Spicy Shrimp Curry , Chicken Stay , Fresh Roll &Small Tom Yum Soup. The food's so good and fast . I will come back again

1  Thank apple0010 a

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

Ordered panang curry and lard na. Taste of the food was ok, not fantastic, but the takeout portions were too small for the price.

There are many other Thai places in the area that offer better value

1  Thank miken_in_az
Reviewed 12 December 2015

I have always loved this place. I live across the street from the one in Chandler and have a business 1 block from the one in Flagstaff. Last night, we ordered takout and after eating half of the Woon Sen Soup, found a nice large cockroach. We notified the restaurant and the response was "do you want another soup." Unfortunately, last time at Swadee Thai.

Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

Always go there when I have a Thai food craving. Food is really good and the service is getting better. Yellow curry with chicken, pad Thai, pad see ew are all delicious but my favorite is always the spicy fried rice.

1  Thank Alicia T
Reviewed 15 June 2015

We miss the closed Scottsdale Swaddee so much that we ventured with our neighbors to the Chandler location. We were greated like old friends. They are the nicest restaurant proprietors this side of Thailand! The food is spectacularly delicious! We always have the Tom Ka soup, one with chicken and one with tofu. For 5 of us, we did have a wee bit left over to take home: We also indulged with two of the lightly battered deep fried tempura, Thai basil noodles, two sweet and two sour shrimp, and a bowl of vege in yellow curry. For five people we enjoyed a feast of the most delectible Thai food. I have been to so many Thai restaurants, but this one has the best food, and service. You must go if you are within traveliing distance!