“Always Good”

Ranked #24 of 708 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang’s is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang’s chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang’s now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch here and the meal was as good as usual. We can't go there without ordering the chicken lettuce wraps - they ate scrumptious. We also had the entree size Mongolian Beef which we also love but were a little disappointed in the amount they gave us. For $19 we usually get a larger portion. The flavor was ad good as always.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Had dinner with family to celebrate a niece's birthday. We were able to call ahead to reserve large table. Server was prompt and efficient. Food was tasty and ample.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I brought clients to this location for lunch and really wish I hadn't. I had ordered a salad with chicken as my entree which was brought out after the appetizer and about 10 minutes before everyone else got their meal. I took one bite and found the chicken tasted and smelled as if it has been left out and was just nasty. I brought it up to our server and the manger made a sorry attempt to fix the problem. He came over to the table to verify what I had told the server then asked me if I would like anything else. I replied I would and he looked at me and said what would you like? I had no menu and I had failed to memorize it the first time so I asked for an order of what one of my clients was having and he walked away with out an apology. We were all very dissapointed with the lack of quality in the food. All at the table agreed all the entrees were very salty and just no where near what we had all experienced in the past. The waiter brought the bill out and made no mention of the issue I had with the salad. They didn't offer dessert or make it right on the bill as most restaraunts would do. This was highly dissapointing and honestly we were all surprised by the lack of service. We were in Thursday 7/27/17 at 12:30 pm. This was not worth the $80 spent on lunch.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I took my 16 month old twin granddaughters and their nanny here for lunch this week. I haven't been to PF Chang's in years, but the babies love Asian food, and it is cool and dark in there on a very hot summer day.

We were greeted immediately and given a table that worked for us and the babies, and they brought out two high chairs right away. They have a children's menu and crayons, but served the babies food on the same dinnerware they use for adults, and don't have plastic cups with tight lids for small children. But we carry our own supplies.

I had the Korean Spicy BBQ Chicken Stir Fry. Bites of delicious Korean fried chicken, green beans, onions, cucumbers, etc and rice served with a very spicy and delicious Korean BBQ sauce. I loved it. My granddaughters' nanny had the Vietnamese salad, which she enjoyed very much, The babies had chicken bites and rice, but seemed a lot happier with the fortune cookies one of the staff brought them.

I really appreciate being welcomed when I have the babies with me. Their nanny and I work very hard to keep a handle on mess and noise, but it also takes a willingness on the part of the restaurant to accommodate very small children. Thanks PF Chang's!

Service was very good, the restaurant is comfortable, the food is good and we enjoyed ourselves very much.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Pricey for the portion size, atmosphere expected better. Do not consider this to be a chinese restaurant. Food taste just OK.