All reviews nice holiday wine bar next door front desk visit family tub shower clean property sized bed every single person have stayed here many times fabulous hotel golf resort easy parking within a mile radius staff was friendly and accommodating hotel lobby sofa sleeper rooms are huge
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Be prepared to pay for a $15 dollar breakfast buffet service. Rooms are clean , neat, and well maintained. Staff was very pleasant, gym was clean and organized. I did not use the pool service but would have-it was an outdoor one.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tara B, Operations Manager at Holiday Inn Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Michele H.,

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. Just for future reference, we do have rates available that will include a breakfast buffet for two adults for an additional $10 per night. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Everything was good except there was some loud drilling noise in the early morning which made me can’t sleep anymore, for a hotel supposed to provide quiet environment, don’t think it reach the standard

Trip type: Travelled with family

bsw330622,

Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay overall. However, I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay and don't hesitate to call me to share more information and I will try my best to rectify the situation.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

The staff on the reception eas very unfriendly, desinterest on a good service and incompetent. The breakfast codts extra. For 10 US Dollars you get a american breakfast. Okay, you must eat on plastic plates. I do not recommand this Hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Tampa61,

Thank your for your candid feedback. I am sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with the competence of our front desk team. I attempted to look more into your stay, but could not find your reservation in our system. You are correct that breakfast is not complimentary with every reservation, but we do have rates that include that breakfast. I am not sure what you are referring to about eating on plastic plates. We only use ceramic plates/coffee mugs and glasses during both our breakfast and dinner service. Please email us with a phone number or email address so our Front Desk Manager can discuss your issues personally.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The hotel bar has local regulars because of the great experience. Ryan, the bartender, makes great drinks, he's on top of the sports games, and the food is great as well. Can't beat their happy hour. Hotel itself also looks newly renovated and it's kept very clean. Gym is a bit small but if there's no one in there you can get a good workout in. Highly recommend

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

MarkH2020,

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let Ryan know that he made an impact during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Aging plumbing. Must be a communication gap between housekeeping and maintenance. Toilet required replacement and faucet broke off in my hand. But it is clean with comfortable beds. Breakfast buffet is mediocre at best and $15 per person.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Keri H,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our management team. We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve our services.