I stayed here at the end of January 2013 / begining of February 2013 for 3 nights.Overall a good place. Was able to partake in the food from the multiple restaurants and the cafe and enjoy the drinks from the pool and bar, outdoor catering, and room service. They have a great burger on the menu. One of the better room service menus. It was great to be able to catch lunch at the pool.
Nice property. There are a number of hidden areas in which to stop and enjoy the solitude and scenery. Got to love the oasis in the desert setup.The room was very clean and and convenient.
This property is a bit more spread out than I liked but the service was solid. It is quite a drive from the front gate to get to the property and this resort is a bit out in the middle of nowhere. If you happen to be in Chandler, AZ this is a property worth looking at. If not, I am not sure if it is worth the trip. My lasting impression is that my bill was messed up with the front desk mixing up my personal and business charges. Not likely to return unless for business again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa